Responsive Website Design & Production Overview
It takes hard work and a strong team effort to bring a concept or an idea to an online reality. We apply a customized and detailed approach to every project. Now more than ever it is important for your website to look like it was designed for each platform; desktop, smartphones, and tablets. This is what responsive design means.
Below are some of the questions you will be asked during our first meeting or conference call.
- How would you describe the products/services you sell?
- What are some existing websites that appeal to you?
- Do you have a deadline, timing or exact date for completion.
- Do you have a budget you are trying to meet?
- Will this be an e-commerce website?
- Will you be accepting online payments?
- Who is your target audience?
- What do you want to accomplish?
These are just a few of the questions we need to discuss during our first meeting or conference call.
More information is available here on responsive web design and the importance of Responsive Websites.
Design & Layout
The layout and navigation of any site is crucial. You must have a navigational system that is very clear and simple and easy to follow.
Consider these questions:
- How will my site look on smartphones & tablets?
- What are your top 3 frustrations with your current website?
- What do you like most about your current website?
- What do your current competitors website have that you like?
- Name 3 things that are most important about the design?
- Name 3 things that is least important in the design?
- Do you need to be able to update the website on your own?
- How will you be updates be handled in the future?